Artefact condition is unsurprisingly a measure of the condition of the artefact, there are 6 types of broken.
- Artefact is undamaged.
- Generic wear
- Quality is generally good except for minor damage.
- Broken suspension
- Object is good or chipped but the suspension mechanism is also broken.
- Broken face
- If the face of the object is damaged enough to obscure a significant portion of the face.
- If the face has been worn down considerable and apparently deliberately.
- If repairs have been attempted.
- Broken body
- If the object is not a seal and has been considerable damaged.